The Arabic Course for English-Speaking Students is a comprehensive and popular course for the teaching of the Qu’ranic and Traditional Arabic, originally devised and taught at the renowned Madinah Islamic University catering for students from all over the world engaged in Islamic studies at the University.
The benefits of the series are:
- It is concise (consisting of only three books, reasonably short but extensive in their coverage).
- It combines modern Arabic vocabulary with Islamic terminology used in the Qu’ran and Sunnah.
- It has a consistent and effective method for teaching Arabic grammar to enable understanding of the language to a higher level.
- It contains sentences for everyday use including discussions and questions.
- It helps acquire an understanding of hundreds of Qu’ranic verses, ahadith, Arabic parables and poetry.
About the Author:
Dr V.Abdur Rahim obtained his doctorate in the Arabic language from Al-Azhar University and has taught for more than four decades. He was, for a long time, a principal lecturer of Arabic language to foreign students at Madinah Islamic University. He has combined the modern way of learning with the classical system, and applied the same style in this course in a living and vibrant language taking examples from Arabic in everyday use, and also from the Qu’ran and Hadith.
Madinah Arabic Book 1
Madinah Arabic Book 1 – English Key
Madinah Arabic Book 1 – Arabic Solutions
Note : Its recommended to download all three books in every
course for proper understanding of Arabic terms and their use